Based in the dynamic Pilbara region, Wrapped Creations is a fun and vibrant team dedicated to helping you successfully deliver your next event. From Onslow to Port Hedland and all throughout the Pilbara, we have your event needs all wrapped up.
Wrapped Creations’ founders, David Yakas and Jason Masters boast extensive industry experience, delivering events for a diverse range of clients including Chevron Australia, Rio Tinto, Karratha & Districts Chamber of Commerce & Industry and City of Karratha.
Based in regional Western Australia, Wrapped Creations draws upon extensive experience in working with indigenous and regional community groups. We know what it takes to effectively communicate and engage with regional communities and apply this to all of our work.
We pride ourselves on local knowledge and a strong reputation for consistently exceeding expectations.
In addition to providing an expert event management service, Wrapped Creations provides event styling, PR & marketing, graphic design and an extensive range of equipment hire available.
Wrapped Creations executes a ‘buy local’ policy whereby we ensure Pilbara owned and operated businesses are given a preference for our supplier opportunities. We are a proud and active member of the local business community and are committed to promoting the future development and growth of the region.
Wrapped Creations are proud to boast our business achievement awards.
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Best Micro Business (0-4 employees) – 2015
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Business of the Year Award – 2014
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Best Micro Business (0-4 employees) – 2014
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Regional Focus Award – 2014
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Young Business Achiever – David Yakas – 2014
- 40 under 40 Award – David Yakas – 2014
- 40 under 40 Award – Jason Masters – 2013
- KDCCI Business Excellence Awards – Best New Business – 2013